VegfestUK Trade is ideal for:
* People working in the catering and hospitality sectors looking for tips on catering for vegans.
* Health professionals seeking health and nutritional advice from world-leading doctors and nutritionists.
* Independent retailers sourcing new vegan products.
* Beauty and bodycare professionals looking to discover vegan beauty and bodycare brands
* Bloggers and vloggers covering the latest news stories and celebrities from the vegan scene.
Small business owners are especially encouraged to attend the show where they can network with like-minded entrepreneurs, attend workshops on all aspects of managing and growing a business whilst tapping into the expanding vegan market.
The trade show consists of up to 160 stalls, alongside six featured areas with different focus on running vegan businesses, namely the Vegan Business Support lounge, the plant-based Chef Corner, the Vegan Health Clinic, the Vegan Celebrity Zone, the Independent Retailers Lounge and the Vegan Bodycare Pavilion, on top of press packs, a media room for live interviews and a studio for internet connection for press and media.
Brands that have confirmed to be attending include independent vegan businesses such as Tyne Chease, Buddha Beauty, Badgers Dairy Free, The Raw Fix, and Watts Kork, alongside established brands like The Health Store, Suma Wholefoods, Bute Island Foods, JASON Natural Care, Plamil Foods and Moo Free Chocolates, giving rise to a unique variety of brands for potential buyers at a trade event.
Industry experts who will be present include representatives from The Health Store and Veganuary, chef and radio host Aldo Zilli, head chef Ben Asamani of 222 Veggie Vegan, physician Dr. Milton Mills, nutritionist Gareth Zeal, chef and author Christine Bailey, MP Kerry McCarthy plus many more.
VegfestUK Trade, the UK's first vegan event dedicated to trade and media professionals, open for registration for free at https://trade.vegfest.co.uk/registration/